Croxley Danes School

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Dotty2468

Re: Croxley Danes School

Post by Dotty2468 »

Also who is going to get the two confused? Students? Parents? Do Watford boys & Watford girls get confused? SCD is selective CDS is non selective ... I think potential applicants will figure it out
Vinu

Post by Vinu »

Dotty2468 wrote:As a parent of a Y7 at SCD this did worry me a little but we have been reassured that as the school will be housing CDS for a year, there will be a lot of money invested at SCD and the current students will not be affected.

CDS will run as a completely separate 'school' using its own space & facilities, different uniform, teachers (I believe) etc... just using the site. The only facility the students will share will be the canteen and that will be at different times.

DR Valentine has assured us parents that it's a fantastic opportunity for the school to gain funding to be invested in the school as it will be taking more students every year.

I think think it is a positive move that will benefit the local conmunity as a new school is being created with the help of SCD, and in return SCD will have huge improvements made to an already excellent school.

I wish had not seen this post as I feel CDS will be given secondary treatment while they are "using the site "and will be used to fund SCD
Dotty2468

Post by Dotty2468 »

As mentioned, all the information is on their website.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now