Music Test scores

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Sunshine08

Music Test scores

Post by Sunshine08 »

Hi . I wanted to gauge what the music scores look like this year as my DC didn't do as well as we hoped in the academic test ( lower than some of the historical cut offs) I apreciate not everyone wants to post scores. My DC got 39. Thanks
loopylala

Re: Music Test scores

Post by loopylala »

Sunshine08 wrote:Hi . I wanted to gauge what the music scores look like this year as my DC didn't do as well as we hoped in the academic test ( lower than some of the historical cut offs) I apreciate not everyone wants to post scores. My DC got 39. Thanks
The historical cut off scores for music can be found here:

https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 18&t=10227" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sunshine08

Post by Sunshine08 »

Thanks loopylala - was aware of the cut offs but just wondering if scores were higher or lower this year. I understand thats not easy to asses given only a handful of parents are in the forum.
Musicmum11

Post by Musicmum11 »

I’d like to know that too, but my child’s score is marginal. You should be fine wherever you want to go with a score of 39
Sunshine08

Post by Sunshine08 »

Musicmum11 wrote:I’d like to know that too, but my child’s score is marginal. You should be fine wherever you want to go with a score of 39
Thanks Musicmum11. Fingers crossed both our DCs.