Herts school allocations are out

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Hera

Re: Herts school allocations are out

Post by Hera »

I know of one person who has received a letter with CI info from SCD.
mstsui

Post by mstsui »

Afnankhan wrote:Watford Boys cut off is 221.My son score z 220 but he is on 4th place for CI , anybody has got any idea from their past experience that wot are the chances ?

how did you know the cut off score for WBGS and your CI place? I have heard others got to know their CI place too... I haven't got an email telling me that? :-( Thank you.
Afnankhan

Post by Afnankhan »

I received an email from WBGS , that lowest entry under this criteria was 221, academic criteria and based on his score he is on position 4 on CI .
If u don’t get ur first preference they offer u ur 2nd or 3rd preference and put u on CI for ur first preference until and unless u opt out .
Afnankhan

Post by Afnankhan »

mstsui wrote:
Afnankhan wrote:Watford Boys cut off is 221.My son score z 220 but he is on 4th place for CI , anybody has got any idea from their past experience that wot are the chances ?

how did you know the cut off score for WBGS and your CI place? I have heard others got to know their CI place too... I haven't got an email telling me that? :-( Thank you.
And also may be WBGS was our first preference
Suzy76

Post by Suzy76 »

Hera wrote:
Suzy76 wrote:Girls school has been closed so we've not had any CI information, so does anyone have any info on what the Girls inner cutoff academic score is?

e.g. has anyone heard of any scores of under 225 gaining a WGGS place? thanks
It's published on their website, 221 for inner academic

http://www.watfordgrammarschoolforgirls ... pdf?pid=77" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
great thanks!
mstsui

Post by mstsui »

Afnankhan wrote:
mstsui wrote:

And also may be WBGS was our first preference

Watford Boys is our first choice too. we got offered our 2nd choice. we haven't received any emails from Watford Boys at all telling us our CI position...! :-(
Afnankhan

Post by Afnankhan »

how did you know the cut off score for WBGS and your CI place? I have heard others got to know their CI place too... I haven't got an email telling me that? :-( Thank you.[/quote]
And also may be WBGS was our first preference[/quote]

Watford Boys is our first choice too. we got offered our 2nd choice. we haven't received any emails from Watford Boys at all telling us our CI position...! :-([/quote]

I sent u a pm .
Don’t worry there r few other people who r still waiting for emails
Violetsareblue

Post by Violetsareblue »

Does anyone have an idea of Parmiters cut-off please?
watfordmum2018

Post by watfordmum2018 »

I would also like to know the Parmiters cut off score, does anyone have any information? Thank you
KS10

Post by KS10 »

http://www.parmiters.herts.sch.uk/admissions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now