Continued Interest list round 1

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Afnankhan

Re: Continued Interest list round 1

Post by Afnankhan »

Anybody received any offer email ? I wanna know about WBGS if anybody was waiting for that .
heavenexpected

Post by heavenexpected »

@watfordmum2018 , can you share the link/url where SWHerts website mentions that the emails are sent for CI list first round? We are not able to find any such information.....

Also, we are second waitlisted in watford area for Watford Grammar Boys and my DS' score is at the cutoff score i.e. 221. we have not received any email so far and hence sceptical about it....
Violetsareblue

Post by Violetsareblue »

Hi - we have an offer from Parmiter’s. We will definitely be accepting. DS had 227 and was 7th on the list. Much relief in our household this evening. My very best wishes to all those still waiting!
watfordmum2018

Post by watfordmum2018 »

I was waiting for you to post Violetsareblue. That's great news! We are hoping there was a good movement so that we are nearer to the top. We have a score of 225 but there seems to be a crowding at that score. Fingers crossed for us at the end of April.
poppy2000

Post by poppy2000 »

We were waiting for a place at Ricky. Don’t think there was much movement there at all as my DC was quite high up.
Afnankhan

Post by Afnankhan »

Violetsareblue wrote:Hi - we have an offer from Parmiter’s. We will definitely be accepting. DS had 227 and was 7th on the list. Much relief in our household this evening. My very best wishes to all those still waiting!
Congratulations ,well done.
We r still waiting for WBGS, were on 4th place on allocation day.
Fingers crossed
Afnankhan

Post by Afnankhan »

I just want to ask u Violetsareblue that will it come up on Herts online account as well or schools r sending the emails.
I have checked my council account but there z nothing
Violetsareblue

Post by Violetsareblue »

Thanks for your kind posts! Yes it was also updated on the online system. Watfordmum it may take a bit longer but I am sure you will get the news you want with a score of 225. For all those still waiting - it’s only the first round. There is still a lot that will happen before September. I know the waiting is painful but hang in there. I will keep an eye out on this forum and hope to see good news here over the coming weeks. Best of luck everyone....
Mum1ly

Post by Mum1ly »

Any of you heard about CI list of other counties through SW Herts? The process is not clear for cross county applications.
watfordmum2018

Post by watfordmum2018 »

Heavenexpected I missed your request. On this page it states about the emails being sent https://www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/servic ... laces.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now