Continued Interest list round 1

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
heavenexpected

Re: Continued Interest list round 1

Post by heavenexpected »

watfordmum2018 wrote:Heavenexpected I missed your request. On this page it states about the emails being sent https://www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/servic ... laces.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for the response watfordmum2018 but the link u shared is the landing page of the council, I couldn’t find the information about emails sent...is it possible for you to please share a more specific link or screenshot
Thanks in advance
watfordmum2018

Post by watfordmum2018 »

Sorry, all I have is that page. On that page on the right there is a box and it states on the emails have been sent. It also says you can check your account instead.
sparklies

Post by sparklies »

Mum1ly wrote:Any of you heard about CI list of other counties through SW Herts? The process is not clear for cross county applications.
We are waiting on Bucks. I asked them and they said they won't be letting Herts know until they've done their own processing, and the results of that won't be available until April 10th. I heard nothing from Herts today, which was to be expected. Which county are you waiting for?

The message is there on the right of the link, it says:

"Secondary, upper and Year 10 admissions now
22 March 2018 – offers from the first run of continuing interest have now been made.

We'll have emailed you your offer of a school place (if you confirmed your email address).

Or login to the admissions system to check.

Don't phone - we can't give school place offers over the phone.

Deadline for on time applications was 31 Oct 2017. You can still make a late application.
"

Well done *Violetsareblue* - that's brilliant! What a relief for you. We were 225 at Parmiters, and 23rd I think, but she didn't want to go there in the end as none of her friends were. I have heard nothing from Parmiters beyond that first email.
heavenexpected

Post by heavenexpected »

watfordmum2018 wrote:Sorry, all I have is that page. On that page on the right there is a box and it states on the emails have been sent. It also says you can check your account instead.
Thanks watfordmum2018, this helped
watfordmum2018

Post by watfordmum2018 »

It's a shame we haven't heard of more list movements yet. At least we can ask for our new positions on the continuing interest list on Monday.
Afnankhan

Post by Afnankhan »

True watfordmum2018.
It’s frustrating and I m getting this weird feeling that I didn’t hear anything , thinking of error and mistakes
Musicmum11

Post by Musicmum11 »

I thought more people waiting would have had news, particularly those near the top of the CI lists? Maybe there is isn’t much movement this year?
Afnankhan

Post by Afnankhan »

Musicmum11 wrote:I thought more people waiting would have had news, particularly those near the top of the CI lists? Maybe there is isn’t much movement this year?
I was thinking the same , but I m hoping that we still have got time till September , and we all will have good news by then.
sparklies

Post by sparklies »

Don't forget Bucks' second round isn't until April 10th. There's a lot of grammar schools people may be hoping for which could free spaces in several of the Herts schools here.

But yes, I was expecting a bit more here! Our allocated (and very oversubscribed comprehensive) school didn't move at all - I feel bad for the pupil who wants our space that I am desperate to give up for the school we want in Bucks!
watfordmum2018

Post by watfordmum2018 »

I can see how the waiting gets hard for us and the kids. We just got our welcome pack from the school we got allocated and have to fill in all the registration forms. My child also has to select a language to study preference by the end of March. It's strange to do it all but still be in limbo and hoping to get a place at our preferred school. It's going to be a long, hard wait.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now