Continued Interest list round 1

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Musicmum11

Re: Continued Interest list round 1

Post by Musicmum11 »

Can anyone advise if there tends to be more movement in the next round - or is the first round when most of the movement happens? Or impossible to judge? Slightly disheartened by the small amount of movement at the schools in the first round!
watfordmum2018

Post by watfordmum2018 »

Good luck for tomorrow Sparklies. I hope your daughter gets good news!
sparklies

Post by sparklies »

watfordmum2018 wrote:Good luck for tomorrow Sparklies. I hope your daughter gets good news!
Thank you for thinking of us!! Not going to get much sleep tonight, that's for sure!

I guess at least I'll know for sure if we have to go full on appeal.. right now, not knowing if I have to consider it or not is worse in many ways than knowing I have to!
sparklies

Post by sparklies »

They emailed! My heart sank, but I think they took pity on expecting people to wait for a non email as she has her place!

Massive relief here.

It also sounds like a lot of people have Bucks places which will hopefully trigger movement in the Herts area!

Fingers crossed for you all and thank you for the support!
watfordmum2018

Post by watfordmum2018 »

That's great news Sparklies. It must be such a relief. I hope it gets the herts lists moving. We now have the seemingly long wait until the end of the month.
sparklies

Post by sparklies »

watfordmum2018 wrote:That's great news Sparklies. It must be such a relief. I hope it gets the herts lists moving. We now have the seemingly long wait until the end of the month.
Thank you!!

I'll be watching with interest what the final numbers were for Parmiters - if she would have got in there or not. It's very academic (bad pun!) but it's always interesting to know.

I really hope there has been a good knock-on effect for the Herts lists with the Bucks movement.
watfordmum2018

Post by watfordmum2018 »

I hope so too Sparklies. It's just a waiting game until the end of the month though. Trying to forget about it until then but it's proving difficult.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now