Continued Interest list round 2

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
bluesymum

Re: Continued Interest list round 2

Post by bluesymum »

Phoenix1000 wrote:Fantastic news happydad0023. Are you inner or outer? Could you say what position you were on the waitlist please to give an idea on movement? Thanks

Well done - very pleased for you and DD.
Could you please give us a bit more information happydad0023 so we those who are waiting can ascertain how the lists are moving.,congrats to you and DD-the wait is over and you can relax now
watfordmum2018

Post by watfordmum2018 »

We had some exciting news today. My daughter got offered a place at Parmiter’s! We started on March 1st in the early 20’s on the continuing interest list, jumped 9 places on the first round, jumped 10 in the second round and then finally got offered a place today. Good luck to all! I will be checking in on your progress and crossing my fingers for you.
Last edited by watfordmum2018 on Tue May 01, 2018 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Musicmum11

Post by Musicmum11 »

That's fantastic news to see some movement - really delighted for you Watfordmum!!

Let's hope there is a bit more movement on some of the other lists - I know there are a lot of people waiting on the Watford Grammars, Rickmansworth School and St Clement Danes
Afnankhan

Post by Afnankhan »

watfordmum2018 wrote:We had some exciting news today. My daughter got offered a place at Parmiter’s! We started on March 1st in the early 20’s on the continuing interest list, jumped 10 places on the first round, jumped another 10 in the second round and then finally got offered a place today. Good luck to all! I will be checking in on your progress and crossing my fingers for you.
Congratulations, well done.
Glad ur wait z over.
All the best who r still waiting including us
bluesymum

Post by bluesymum »

Congratulations Watfordmum- that's great news!
watfordmum2018

Post by watfordmum2018 »

Thank you all. My daughter is very excited. We hope the lists continue to move and you all get the news you want.
Violetsareblue

Post by Violetsareblue »

Brilliant news Watfordmum2018! Well done to your daughter (and to you for hanging on in there). Also encouraging news for those still waiting.
Rab20

Post by Rab20 »

Congratulations Watfordmum2018!!!

Do you mind me asking which school you released a place from?
watfordmum2018

Post by watfordmum2018 »

Thank you Violetsareblue.

Rab20, it was our local comprehensive, not a consortium school.
sparklies

Post by sparklies »

watfordmum2018 wrote:We had some exciting news today. My daughter got offered a place at Parmiter’s! We started on March 1st in the early 20’s on the continuing interest list, jumped 9 places on the first round, jumped 10 in the second round and then finally got offered a place today. Good luck to all! I will be checking in on your progress and crossing my fingers for you.
That's absolutely brilliant! Delighted to hear this for you. Wow, those Parmiter's places really move. DD was also early 20s for Parmiter's, probably just behind your DD actually! However, between October and April she decided on CGS in Bucks instead, mainly as it was where her best friend wanted (and got) so we came off the Parmiter's waiting list on March 1st as she didn't want to go to a school "alone". I would have been happy with either school though, but for her it was CGS or local comp (which she was initially allocated before our waiting list place at CGS) where 25/30 of her class are going.

Good to hear of movement, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for those still waiting.