Help on SWHS exam this Sat

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
DKGDKG

Help on SWHS exam this Sat

Post by DKGDKG »

Hi all,

For some mysterious reason, the email from SWHS Consortium confirming the upcoming exam for DD this Saturday has disappeared from my inbox. Although I know that my DD is registered to sit in the exam this Saturday morning at Watford Girls and that she should bring two pencils, a drink and snack, etc, I don't know whether we need to bring ID or some sort of form that could have been attached to this missing email. We cannot just turn up, can we? I would be extremely grateful if any of you could let me know on this.

Many thanks

DKG
Daogroupie

Re: Help on SWHS exam this Sat

Post by Daogroupie »

If you go on the SW Herts website you will see that there is an email address for enquiries.

Did you make a record of your registration number?

I suggest you email them with any questions you have. DG
gulat

Post by gulat »

Hi

If you registered online, you can go to http://www.swhscregistrations.uk/account/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Login using the username and password you used during registration

You should then be able to access the arrangements for academic and music exams

Hope that helps
priyakheterpal

Post by priyakheterpal »

As suggested by gulat, login and you will see the details. They have just given the centre name and time as far as candidate is concerned.

This is general information on the site once you login in

There will be two tests, Mathematics (50 minutes) and Verbal Reasoning (approximately one hour to deliver, including practice examples for each section). There will be a short break in between the tests. Parents must leave the test centre once they have registered the children and return to collect them afterwards at the time given by the centre. Please provide your child with two pencils and a rubber. Any refreshment for the break should be neatly packed.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

If your student has already sat the DAO CEM they must leave after the Maths.

It is exactly the same paper.

DAO will send a copy of your results to SW Herts.

Make sure that your student understands that and asks to leave.

CEM have been very clear that any student who attempts to sit the same CEM paper twice will be disqualified. DG
DKGDKG

Post by DKGDKG »

Thanks for all the advice. Just to clarify, I do have the reference number and login details so I know the details of the test centre. What I don`t know is whether the missing email has any attached form which I need to fill in and show to the test centre on the exam day.

I will try the support email address. Based on the previous experience, the response tends to take quite some time.

Much appreciated,

DKG
priyakheterpal

Post by priyakheterpal »

Email is exactly same as what you see on site. There is no identification form of any kind with the email.
DKGDKG

Post by DKGDKG »

Many thanks priyakheterpal