Admissions time documents asked by watford Grammar boys

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Watford boys

Admissions time documents asked by watford Grammar boys

Post by Watford boys »

I have shifted near watford grammar school for boys end of august 2019,i got agreement of the property dated 28/08/19,1 year long,and same day i moved in the property with my kids,i heard school ask plenty of documents to prove residency,i have 2 questions

1) Which documents i need to have as the day i shift same day i called council and they issue me council letter of that date,i got gas/electric bills showing same date of august,including my licence but car change of address came back on 5th sep 2019 even i applied straight away.
2)Did school want documents to prove that we are here before 1st september 2019 or they want to check that we are living on this address?As on admissions its written something about Ist sep 2019 for admission in sep 2020.
hope you understand my Questions as we have practically shifted on 28th august but not all documents are dated 28/08/19,some shows date of 5th september as they came back late in post.
Residents here told me they ask insurance documents/vehicle also in my case address is for watford on all but some are showing change date are after 1st sep 2019.

Thanks alot if all of you experts reply.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now