Yes, that’s right. 135 for maths and 135 for VR
soumyadineshb

Re: Info for people sitting the consortium exams in Septembe

Post by soumyadineshb »

Thank you very much spanner.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

The SW Herts September exams have all been cancelled and will be rescheduled sometime in late October before half term or after half term in November.

Herts County Council have agreed to let parent change their preferences until 4th December 2020.

This means DC [edited by moderator] can change their preferences in response to their exam score. DG
Iam

Post by Iam »

Thank you !!
I m a little bit puzzled on how families from outside Herts Council can change their CAF preferences?
whom to contact?
Mum of 2
preparing towards SWHC
thisisnuts

Post by thisisnuts »

Iam wrote:Thank you !!
I m a little bit puzzled on how families from outside Herts Council can change their CAF preferences?
whom to contact?
That's up to your local council.

With (some!) N. London selectives also delaying exams, those councils might also allow flexibility.
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

I m a little bit puzzled on how families from outside Herts Council can change their CAF
You need to speak to your own LA. If necessary it may help to point out the Government guidance. https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... =immediate" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

mitasol wrote:
I m a little bit puzzled on how families from outside Herts Council can change their CAF
You need to speak to your own LA. If necessary it may help to point out the Government guidance. https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... =immediate" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't the London boroughs already get 6 preferences? Surely no real need for them to increase the number available.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Herts only get 4, increased by 1 a few years ago. When I applied for my dds it was only 3.

So as London already have 6 they should be ok. DG
thisisnuts

Post by thisisnuts »

SW Herts exam dates set to 17/18 October
soumyadineshb

Post by soumyadineshb »

spanner wrote:You can submit a freedom of information request to the consortium.
Hello Spanner,

I would like to submit a freedom of information request to the consortium for 2019 anonymised standardised results. If you have already done this before, could you please mention how to do this? Is it by emailing them or is there a website where I can submit the request?

Also would you know whether I can get raw score of QE boys exam 2020 results of my child? I read some where that I can get it from GL by paying £10. Not sure how to do it

Thanks in davance.