SWH 2021 entry results

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Father1982

Re: SWH 2021 entry results

Post by Father1982 »

Hi All!
Congratulations to all parents for getting desired places in schools.

My son has been offered St. Clement Danes. My first preference was Parmiter's and my son scored 245 (out of catchment) so was hoping to get it. Question is when and where do we get the waiting list for Parmiter's.

My home council is Harrow. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Father1982 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spanner

Post by spanner »

Father1982 wrote:Hi All!

My son has been offered St. Clement Danes. My first preference was Parmitter's and my son scored 245 (out of catchment) so was hoping to get it. Question is when and where do we get the waiting list for Parmitter's.

You should get an email tomorrow telling you what your place on the wait list is. Good luck!
Father1982

Post by Father1982 »

spanner wrote:

My son has been offered St. Clement Danes. My first preference was Parmiter's and my son scored 245 (out of catchment) so was hoping to get it. Question is when and where do we get the waiting list for Parmiter's.

You should get an email tomorrow telling you what your place on the wait list is. Good luck!
Thank you Spanner! When will we know what is the minimum marks which have been offered Out of catchment for Parmiter's?
Last edited by Father1982 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Father1982

Post by Father1982 »

Father1982 wrote:
spanner wrote:

My son has been offered St. Clement Danes. My first preference was Parmitter's and my son scored 245 (out of catchment) so was hoping to get it. Question is when and where do we get the waiting list for Parmitter's.

Thank you Spanner! When will we know what is the minimum marks which have been offered Out of catchment for Parmitter's?
It's on their website now, it is 249 for out of catchment.
spanner

Post by spanner »

Father1982 wrote:
spanner wrote:

Thank you Spanner! When will we know what is the minimum marks which have been offered Out of catchment for Parmitter's?
It's on the website now. The cut-off was 249. You'll get a better idea of what that means when you find out your place on the wait list. I'm afraid I don't have any data on how much it usually drops for the outer area
soumyadineshb

Post by soumyadineshb »

Here is the historical cut off scores on national offer day and by Sep for Parmiter's

===================================

OUTSIDE CATCHMENT AREA - ACADEMIC TEST

National offer day (1st March) cut off score:
Year(score)
2021 (249)
2020 (241)
2019 (249)
2018 (253)

Cut off score by Sep:
Year(Score)
2021 (?)
2020 (238)