Suitability for Judd

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Persephone08

Suitability for Judd

Post by Persephone08 »

Hi,
I'd be really grateful for any anecdotal evidence about how boys with lower scores have fared at Judd. DS has scored 361 which, I would say, is a pretty fair representation of his ability. He's bright and conscientious, but is a very typical boy who loves his sport/music/larking about, etc! Obviously, I wouldn't expect a Judd offer on 1st March with that score but, perhaps, a waiting list place if we're patient. However, I'm not 100% sure whether it's actually going to be the right fit for him and worry about him being at the bottom of the cohort. Is there much of an ability spread? Do boys who are not 'highly intellectual' thrive there? I'd be so grateful for any insights. I know it's a great school but I hope I can avoid being blinkered about that, and choose on the basis of what would actually be the best school to suit DS. Thanks!
FortyNinePence

Re: Suitability for Judd

Post by FortyNinePence »

I’ll send you a PM re this.
drpsrp

Post by drpsrp »

Hi FortyNinePence, could you please share your opinion on this. My DS is also at same level and your feedback will be helpful.
Mamabear75

Post by Mamabear75 »

I’m also interested in hearing for much the same reasons (& similar sounding son!)
FortyNinePence

Post by FortyNinePence »

You’ll need to PM me for info.
Nics01

Post by Nics01 »

FortyNinePence wrote:You’ll need to PM me for info.
Hi I’m also interested in your thoughts but don’t know how to pm you on this message board?
Manlyman

Post by Manlyman »

Hi FortyNine Pence,

I have also PM’d you (I think!) with regards to thiS.