Clash of dates Kent and Slough Consortium

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

amyvan

Clash of dates Kent and Slough Consortium

Post by amyvan »

Has anyone received favourble reply for date change from either slough or kent.please advice
PettswoodFiona

Re: Clash of dates Kent and Slough Consortium

Post by PettswoodFiona »

Why would anyone be sitting both Kent and Slough? They are so far apart someone would maybe need to move for it to be practical to attend one or the other. Kent have two dates, one for in-county and one for out-of-county. Testing authorities tend to take account of exams in nearby authorities but for more distant ones they won’t be part of the equation.

I am not familiar with Slough but I haven’t heard of anyone getting a date change for Kent except with a medical certificate for the late sitting date which is after the CAF submission date.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

PettswoodFiona wrote:Why would anyone be sitting both Kent and Slough? They are so far apart someone would maybe need to move for it to be practical to attend one or the other. Kent have two dates, one for in-county and one for out-of-county. Testing authorities tend to take account of exams in nearby authorities but for more distant ones they won’t be part of the equation.

I am not familiar with Slough but I haven’t heard of anyone getting a date change for Kent except with a medical certificate for the late sitting date which is after the CAF submission date.
Very true - there are a limited number of dates and every school setting a test can't have a different date, they just try to avoid the ones that people could reasonably be doubling up on
amyvan

Post by amyvan »

Thankfully we got a date change from the school.We write both because we have the flexibility to move in wherever my kid gets in
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now