No better yet!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
rachel'smum

No better yet!!!

Post by rachel'smum »

Am I the only one who is not actually feeling any better yet??!! I was expecting to feel happy today now that the tests are done but I actually feel worse!! At least before there was stuff we could do like practice at home etc etc. Now its just a waiting game for the results!!

Does anyone know what time on the 19th oct we will be emailed with the decision? And what info will that email include? Scores or just pass / fail. Also will we be told whether the school had to do an appeal to the headteachers panel?

This is so hard - I am so glad I only have one child, couldn;t go through this again!!! :(
2010 mum

Post by 2010 mum »

Spare some thought for some of us that are yet to do the exams, on saturday plus the bexley one to come.

Will know how i feel by thursday next week. I am sure i would be in your boat then.
Thanks... 2010mum
rachel'smum

Post by rachel'smum »

Fair point 2010Mum. At least I can breathe a bit easier now I suppose!!

Good luck to your and yours... :wink:
alfie2

Post by alfie2 »

Rachels Mum

I am feeling very sick about the whole thing.

It doesn't help when you get a smartarse child in the playground saying how easy they found the whole thing, along with an equally smug mother saying how brilliant her child is at everything.

I think results are emailed after 4 o'clock on the 19th Oct if you registered online, otherwise I think they are posted out that day.
Alfie
Milla

Post by Milla »

I'm with 2010 mum, only we have to wait until 7 November. It's a relentless conveyor belt edging us ever nearer and with so much stress on the way. Dominates my every thought really. What AM I going to think / talk about once it's done and dusted? :roll:
rachel'smum

Post by rachel'smum »

Alfie2 I know just what you mean about the smartarse chiuld and smug mother!! Don't you just love 'em?!

My Goodness, 4 o'clock?? I will be a total mess all day then lol.

Good luck to you and your child! :wink:
WesterhamMum

Post by WesterhamMum »

Yes KCC will email us on the Monday eve and we should get the confirmation letter the next day in the post. It does not however tell you scores or if a HT appeal took place. Only your school can give you that information and mine is on half term again this year! A pass mark is useless for my daughter as we are the ‘wrong’ end of Westerham and therefore out of area, so no doubt I will be left trying to contact members of staff at an empty school like last year! Still this is my second and last daughter so I’ll never have to do it all again! :D
alfie2

Post by alfie2 »

Rachel's Mum

Good luck to you and your daughter. I have sent you a pm as we aren't allowed to discuss the tests at the mo.
Alfie
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

Those cocky kids and parents could have egg all over their faces! At least if your kids found it hard, no matter what the result is, you know they tried their best.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

Tracy wrote: At least if your kids found it hard, no matter what the result is, you know they tried their best.
exactly.

Don;t worry too much about the cocky kids, they are often the ones who found it so easy because they missed half the question.
Pride comes before a fall!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now