17 hours to go

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
neurotic kent mum

17 hours to go

Post by neurotic kent mum »

First did this when REHAB - hotel california thread was going.
Helped me to realise that I was not the only obsessive mother/father out there. Pages 1 - 101 all around the month before the exam.
Wishing everyone all the best. I am sadly still as obsessive as I was in 2007 and I thought it wouldn't be as bad second time round. Maybe third time I will be better. Can I do it a third time? Found the experience so frightening.
17 hours to go
How are you feeling? How many hours still to go? Please don't lurk - log your replies. Makes everyone else feel less obsessive and more normal!
Starina

Post by Starina »

I had to laugh. My DS was peering over my shoulder earlier when I was on the forum and thought my on-line name must be Neurotic Mum - just goes to show what DS thinks of me - just you got there first!
neurotic kent mum

Thank you - my dc knows I am neurotic! Thankfully that is the older one.. THink the dc in the spotlight this time is less aware! Anyway made myself feel less neurotic rereading the hotel california thread on rehab - well up to March 1st 2007. How is everyone else out there feeling??
rachel'smum

Post by rachel'smum »

well its 12.06am and I cannot sleep - thats how I am feeling. This is dreadful, I just want to know.....x :(
;kysiesmum

Post by ;kysiesmum »

I can't sleep either......I know I'll be sitting here staring at the email when it arrives trying to work up the courage to open it.My youngest has decided he wants to go to the same gs as his brother is trying for....I wonder if I could deter him if I started trying now?
MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

Where is everyone? It's only ten to one! :D
"We've got a date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster."
Monicas Mum

Post by Monicas Mum »

I am here - after an awful nights sleep. Well I wouldn't even call it sleep. My DD is still blissfully asleep with out a care in the world. Any ideas how we can make 4pm come quicker. Anyone personally know Dr Who so we can borrow his tardis:)

Good Luck everyone. x
rachel'smum

Post by rachel'smum »

Well here it is, todays the day. Good luck all of you - you have got me through this whole process!!! :lol:

Please let it be good news at 4pm.***
neurotic kent mum

Slept! But back again!
alexandra6

Post by alexandra6 »

I've looked on the Kcc website but it still shows 'test assessment in progress' so no hints there yet. I have now promised my son he can open the e mail with me so even if it comes before 4pm I'll have to ignore it until he arrives (about 3.50). There's nothing else for it but to go out and avoid the computer for a while. Expect I'll be back online later though ... Good luck everyone and think positive :lol: