Support for those who didn't make it

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

That brilliant - can drink till told to stop. Going to be an interesting evening! Just slightly worried about the work the following day. Red eyes and headache - not so good for concentrated work!

Love this community
jingle

Post by jingle »

is the alcohol also virtual? Do hope not!
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

neurotic kent mum wrote:That brilliant - can drink till told to stop. Going to be an interesting evening! Just slightly worried about the work the following day. Red eyes and headache - not so good for concentrated work!

Love this community
red eyes? headache? mmm sounds very viral to me.... some nasty viruses around you know....
a lurker no more

Post by a lurker no more »

I have tub of B & J's icecream in the freezer, ready. I like the sound of the hotel room strewn with mini bar bottles, unfortunately can't do that with dd around!
So hoping it's good news as the thought of dd's little face crushed with disappointment is too much to bear. Think she was awake a good part of the night last night. Yes I have been saying the 'it doesn't matter' etc. but she knows what she wants herself and what can I do except keep my fingers crossed.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

jingle wrote:is the alcohol also virtual? Do hope not!
as real or as virtual as you like !!! I'll be working this evening so will have to be virtual until I can join you all in a drink after 11pm
a lurker no more

Post by a lurker no more »

Can't get away with wearing sunglasses to hide red eyes this time of year - the 'flu' does sound an option.
neurotic kent mum

Crushed - virtual alcohol! Virtual chocolates will be suggested soon.
bexmumof2

Post by bexmumof2 »

I have the bacardi to the ready, might not even be able to resist having one before parents evening as the supply teacher my son has is being a tad picky for my liking so she might just get the brunt of my disappointment tonight :lol:
neurotic kent mum

Don't need flu -have a horrid cold. So red nose and eyes allowable!
Yarny

Post by Yarny »

Don't know what I will say to mother-in-law or nosey neighbour if DS doesn't pass! - any ideas?!