ToGS Passmark?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Desperate Dan

ToGS Passmark?

Post by Desperate Dan »

I know it is early days for this question but I have an OoC friend who is trying to judge her DD's chances of getting a place at ToGS with a score of 406. Any thoughts based on known scores so far?

In our DD's class 10 children took the test and 4 got 420, 2 didn't pass and other scores were fairly random. What have others' experiences been please?
kentish maid

Post by kentish maid »

Last years cut off in March on allocation day

inner 407
outer 412

These vary from year to year. Sometime the outer is lower than the inner. Last year your friend would have to go on waiting list and appeal, another year she would have got in.
I 'd say its worth applying. You don't know for sure which schools are going to be the most popular. Not everyone with a high score will put a super selective as their first choice , so I would not be putt off, even if there appear to be lots of high scores, if that is the school of your choice.
aron

Post by aron »

Cut off for ooc was 413 initially but a girl who got 411 got a seat through appeal.
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

I knew an OOC girl who went down to no 4 or 5 on the waiting list by July with a score of 399.
Desperate Dan

Post by Desperate Dan »

Hi Just1-2go, was that last year?
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

Do you know, I think it was the year before, sorry to be misleading, the last 2 years have been a bit of a blur!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now