Thank God for Super Selectives

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

long and winding road wrote:doctors are notorious for having illegible handwriting - better say some doctors - don't want to generalise![/u]
LAWR!!!!! You've been peeping at my handwriting again!!!!

... honestly the writing gets worse , thank goodness for being able to print scripts, just add the apalling squiggle on the bottom. until recently we HAD to handwrite scripts for controlled dugs eg morphine etc. not sure why - maybe it was to make you think and check the doses again, but short of block capitals some people's scripts (and mine) were not awfully clear.
Anyway my reception class teacher 40+ years ago nevr got too fussed re handwriting .. said brain was working too fast, ugh?
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

many, many, years ago I got my exercise book back from my French teacher and couldn't read what she had written at the bottom of my homework.

I went up to ask her. Apparently it read " Your handwriting is appalling, see me"

Luckily she had a sense of humour (thank goodness it wasn;t the German teacher)
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

yoyo123 wrote:many, many, years ago I got my exercise book back from my French teacher and couldn't read what she had written at the bottom of my homework.

I went up to ask her. Apparently it read " Your handwriting is appalling, see me"

Luckily she had a sense of humour (thank goodness it wasn;t the German teacher)
brill yoyo - glad she had a sens of humour
long and winding road

Post by long and winding road »

Just curious hermanmunster - do pharmacists have to have special training to decipher illegible scripts?!! :lol:
ourmaminhavana

Post by ourmaminhavana »

yoyo123 wrote:many, many, years ago I got my exercise book back from my French teacher and couldn't read what she had written at the bottom of my homework.

:lol: Yoyo123 I had exactly the same thing happen, only in my case I was the teacher!! :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now