Kent Countdown

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

doodles

Post by doodles »

10 DAYS TO GO...... :? :?
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

Dreamt about getting the email last night! Must be getting closer.
doodles

Post by doodles »

9 Days Left

Beginning to feel a bit sick about it all now. DS still gloriously oblivious to it all thank goodness. Seem to think I read somewhere that the primary schools now know. Is this right - makes going back on Monday even worse - won't want to make eye contact with HM!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
neurotic kent mum

This time next week will be tomorrow that we find out. Still another whole week though!
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Hi NKM ... I seem to remember you were chasing around in taxis and eyeing up the minibar when the results came out!!!!

Hopefully a bit more relaxed this time?????... Good Luck!!
neurotic kent mum

Sadly not at home and already been told off by dc who says I never there when needed (guilt trip!). Husband even more concerned as he wants to know what to say if dc not given first choice. I can't answer the what to say if at the moment as still doing the crossing fingers and toes and touching wood and just hoping! Will cross that bridge when come to it - or rather he will cross that bridge!
familyinthevalley

Post by familyinthevalley »

neurotic kent mum wrote:Dreamt about getting the email last night! Must be getting closer.
So glad I'm not the only one! lol

I have bought the school of choice badge......figure it's a fiver well spent, as the look on his face will be priceless if he gets given it :)
neurotic kent mum

familyinthe valley -bought the school of choice badge.

Like me erring on optimism!

Or maybe I burying head in sand!

All will be revealed in a week and a day.
neurotic kent mum

Doodles - where are you?!
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

You guys I wish you all the best :D . You are nearly there, just a few more sleeps and the journey will be over. Some of us still have a year to go :cry: Hope you'll hang around for us

I think the system we have now is much better than when you had to put a choice without knowing if they have passed the 11+

Crossing my fingers for you all and hoping for a big party next week