TGS cut off scores

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

Thats really good news Corious mum

I will be interested to know how will your DD get there from Maidstone? I have looked at the bus and trains and it seems a bit of a doodle and much easier from Maidstone west. I love the fact they have IB too at A level so thats why I am considering it seriously just the transport which is a bit of a bummer or I am not looking at the right ones?
Impossible is Nothing.
omg

Post by omg »

Many congratulations Curious Mum, see you in September! Have you just found out - I thought you might have heard earlier with 405 and third on the list? :roll:
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

Very good news curious mum( but I never had any doubt) - our daughter's will meet! Very probably in the same class!

I have heard - not confirmed - that this year's colour is pink! My daughter will not be happy.
Curiousmum

Post by Curiousmum »

Thanks for all of your nice words.
We found out just before the Easter holidays.
Sherry D - there are various options, either from Maidstone West or East Farleigh, or from Staplehurst or Marden. We are going to have some practice runs in the summer hols. There are lots of TOGS girls on the trains.
Which bit of the uniform will be pink? The website I have seen only shows skirt (green plaid), shirt (white) and jumper (green). Am I missing something? :)
WesterhamMum

Post by WesterhamMum »

Don't panic about the pink! It is only the PE bags and aprons which have to be in the year colour (and the embroidery on the science overalls). The uniform is still green! :lol:
neurotic kent mum

And may not be pink! This is just the colour my older dd thinks it will be. Curiousmum - One thing TGS does seem to do is group girls in classes according to where they travel from. My dd is in a class with all the other girls that go on her train.
omg

Post by omg »

Is it just the 4 of us from this site going to TOGS or am I missing anyone? :shock: :x
neurotic kent mum

Think there may be a few others!Does anyone know if the ooc score has gone down?
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

I don't suppose that this counts but I know someone who has just got into TOGs from the 2008 waiting list! Interesting, I didn't know they kept them up that long!
neurotic kent mum

Re: TGS cut off scores

So what is the colour for the year - if it is the colour of the booklet i assume pink. But can't find where this is written. Liked getting the letter and the forms to fill in. Makes it real.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now