travel to dartford grammar from wilmington

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mum of 3

travel to dartford grammar from wilmington

Post by mum of 3 »

Can you please advise me of possible travel arrangements ,or better still is there any parent taking their DD or DS to Dartford grammar from Wilmington?. My DD is 11 and starts yr 7 in Sept 2010.I just need information of possible means of getting to school apart from using the private coaches.What are the alternatives. Is there any local kent bus on this route. Is there any other concerned mum, or mums who's dd or ds already commute from Wilmington.Thanks
Lass

Post by Lass »

My DD will be travelling to Dartford Girls Grammar from Crockenhill. I understand there is a Griffin bus that collects from our area, drops off at Wilmington and then goes onto Dartford. You might want to contact Griffin buses. They are on the Freedom Pass scheme. Arriva buses are also within the Freedom Pass scheme - not sure on their routes but they may have something suitable. Plus I did hear that there are possibly plans for more buses within the scheme to be made available, and that some of the private coaches are looking into this. (But that is just what I've heard, not a known fact)
mum of 3

Post by mum of 3 »

thanks lass. i will do follow yr advise..
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now