Grammar School Places Available

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

jingle

Post by jingle »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi I spoke with the Choice Advisor today, about another school, and was told the official 'are they full or are they not' will be Friday 26th March. The school at the moment can only make suggestions, or predictions. For instance the GS I am appealing to is apparantly full but offered to all qualifying 1st choice students, although today I was told they now have a waiting list but some have rejected the offer of a place. "

Probably being thick but I don't understand why they would say this to you T1. I know of 2 families whose children passed, put said school first on CAF but didn't get offered it. One is appealing for sure ,not sure about the other

Sorry, first time I've done the quote thingy - not worked overly well!
T12ACY

Post by T12ACY »

I wasn't referring to Wilmington Boys, just sharing what I was told as general information. Don't know why or what relevance it is to you but the fact is on Friday the official numbers will be made available.
Any appeal, if necessary, can then be prepared for non qualification / over subscription or both!
If we are simply talking waiting lists then that is another matter....
jingle

Post by jingle »

I'm afraid that I have created some confusion here (as per usual) Thought you were someone else with whom I was exchanging pms about a totally different school. :oops:
I will now quietly retire with my two 'white coated' male companions. Apologies T1ACY you are right. This is not relevant to me, although I mistakenly thought it was and was trying to understand it better. I am sorry that I got mixed up (again)
T12ACY

Post by T12ACY »

LOL - Jingle!

I have the most ridiculous stinking cold and assumed my ability to explain myself properly was poor, which it most likely was to be fair.... :cry:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now