Go to navigation
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:17 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:49 pm 

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:12 pm
Posts: 117
Bromley have sent out letters to parents of all Year 5 children requiring documents to prove the address of the child. I don't know if Kent do this.

I'm putting this on the forum because one document required (as well as Council tax bill and utility bill) is a current child benefit letter. I didn't have one so I rang the child benefit office and was told that unless someone has notified a change they are not sent out now unless requested.
Anyone needing this document should ring them and ask for one asap - they say it takes up to 10 days to come out ( the form has to be back to Primary Schools for forwarding to LB Bromley by 24th May) so not much time!

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:03 pm 

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:29 pm
Posts: 35
Last year I had a similar problem and all you need to do is send in your CAF followed up by the proof when you have it - don't delay sending in your CAF.

HMRC was efficient in sending a copy of the form when requested - I am sure they get lots of requests. And, all credit to the school admissions at Bromley Council they had all the telephone numbers handy that you needed to ring to get back up.


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2018