2011 admissions - proof required

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Billie

2011 admissions - proof required

Post by Billie »

Bromley have sent out letters to parents of all Year 5 children requiring documents to prove the address of the child. I don't know if Kent do this.

I'm putting this on the forum because one document required (as well as Council tax bill and utility bill) is a current child benefit letter. I didn't have one so I rang the child benefit office and was told that unless someone has notified a change they are not sent out now unless requested.
Anyone needing this document should ring them and ask for one asap - they say it takes up to 10 days to come out ( the form has to be back to Primary Schools for forwarding to LB Bromley by 24th May) so not much time!
PW Mum

Post by PW Mum »

Last year I had a similar problem and all you need to do is send in your CAF followed up by the proof when you have it - don't delay sending in your CAF.

HMRC was efficient in sending a copy of the form when requested - I am sure they get lots of requests. And, all credit to the school admissions at Bromley Council they had all the telephone numbers handy that you needed to ring to get back up.
PW MUM
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now