Result date

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Hal

Result date

Post by Hal »

Hi
Does anyone know when you can find out their actual scores, I believe the email you receive is just a pass or fail?
testbuster

Re: Result date

Post by testbuster »

Your primary school head can tell you once you've had your letter/email.
twellsmum

Post by twellsmum »

With my eldest daughter, we were texted just whether "Grammar" or "Wide Ability" at 7.30 in the morning but fortunately there was a parents' evening arranged for whole school that evening anyway so we were given the scores then (if we asked). I think I then emailed KCC about a week later to get the raw scores (just because I have four potentially to go through, all born same time of year, and I wondered how much you had to get to get a basic pass).

I wonder how they are getting on...
hdq2907

Post by hdq2907 »

You were texted by the school?? That would be wonderful rather than waiting all day!!! Good idea about the raw score. Did you email admissions for that??
twellsmum

Post by twellsmum »

Yes, it was great being texted. My children are at a huge primary school so probably about 50 children sat the 11+ in my DD1's year so it was a good quick way to get the message out. Our school uses a parentmail system anyway.

For the raw scores I think I emailed admissions but am sure someone here will know who/where/when to contact.
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

So, Twellsmum, what raw scores did you need to pass ?!!
VI DD

Post by VI DD »

twellsmum wrote:Yes, it was great being texted. My children are at a huge primary school so probably about 50 children sat the 11+ in my DD1's year so it was a good quick way to get the message out. Our school uses a parentmail system anyway
WOW! We have a school to parent text system too but don't think our school are going to do that. We can go to the school office and confirm that we have had our result then they will give us the pre-prepared envelope with our childs score inside !! We are not allowed to collect the envelope before we have got the result
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

I emailed the school for the scores on the morning the letter was due as they requested we didn't all try to telephone.

They replied very promptly thank goodness otherwise i'd have been watching my inbox all day! :)
rosered100

Post by rosered100 »

Last year I emailed kent.admissions@kent.gov.uk - make sure you give them your ID number when asking for the scores. I asked in early November, then reminded them in early December & finally got a reply mid December.

Last year a December born child needed to get -
VR 42/80
NVR 38/72
Maths 28/50 for 120 passes
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

Last year there were probs with the email from KCC, we never got ours. Be warned! :(