Good Luck!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

shuff

Re: Good Luck!

Post by shuff »

Good luck all, two years ago I was there ready and waiting and found this forum invaluable.
One thing more, just because your child gets into a Grammar does not mean their future is sorted, its what they do with the opportunities presented. I know plenty of kids from comps who did far better in their GCSEs than Grammar kids last year.
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Good Luck to everyone on tenterhooks today.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

sitting here with fingers crossed..which makes my typing even worse than usual.

good luck :D
nigs

Post by nigs »

Good Luck to all waiting for Kent results.

Important to remember that it all works out well in the end.
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Good luck everyone, didn't sleep very well, feel a bit churned up. DS just wants to know now so he can get it sorted which school he might be going to ........lets hope admissions are compliant in March !!! Off to Bennett today to put in their supplementary form incase we need it for first choice.....and then going to hit the shops with my sister, so will probably have two reasons to feel sick this evening !! At least I won't be at home constantly checking, but will have everything set up on the computer and minimised for when I get back at 2 pm !!!!
Lemmie

Post by Lemmie »

Nearly there. Good Luck everyone.

I've been less worried about waiting for today than I have thinking about waiting between the initial result and getting the scores!

Planning on staying offline as much as practical today. More inclined to check here than the Online registration page. I'm sure someone will post here once they've got their notification. I'll check at Registration at 4pm onwards.
Flybynight

Post by Flybynight »

GOOD LUCK to you all!! Although today is not the end of the road only the beginning!!!

Many of us will have to wait until March to be sure of a place at the School of our choice. This is my second and last time I have gone through the 11+; my Son sat in January just under 3 years ago. I don't know which is better but at least we can have a nice Christmas!!! With him I was allocated the School before we found out his scores!!! The email came at 9.20 pm and we woke him up!!!!!

I can't quite believe I am here again. Oh well big bonfire of The Bond papers on November 5th!!! We are OOC so need a high score for TGS and then hope that the adjudicator will come down on our side.

Good Luck to everyone. Put the wine in the fridge; you will need it either way!!
emma1710

Post by emma1710 »

good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would also like to say thank you for all your support, advice. i was a lurker for a while and found the threads very informative, ive posted a few times now and always have recieved reassurance, so i thank you all for making my first experince with the 11+ an easier ride, without the knowledge on here i wouldnt have had a clue what i was doing.

GOOD LUCK!!! :) :) :)
tigger2

Post by tigger2 »

Wishing us all the very best of luck today!!! I know my ds just wants to know -whichever way it goes. My dh and I are not assuming a 4pm finish..we have small wagers as to the time we will get the email..I say midnight and he says 1030 :lol:
I will be thinking of each and every one of you. GOOD LUCK!! :D
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

...and to say I am anxious is an understatement. I am extremely anxious, I have a back up choice that I will be quite happy with but it will just be nice to have some good news for her.
Impossible is Nothing.