The passmark

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
kentsussexborder

Re: The passmark

Post by kentsussexborder »

This is from KCC website. It is 360 with one paper no lower than 117.

http://www.kent.gov.uk/education_and_le ... cores.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kentsussexborder

Post by kentsussexborder »

Which means that the 120 thing no longer applies. :oops:
anon*

Post by anon* »

I actually spoke to the admissions team and they had said that you cannot drop below 117 in any one of the subjects :| They also said that there was MASS confusion with the wording of the letters/email......some people thought they had passed and then realised that they hadn't!
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

Where did you get 410 for Judd from?
anon*

Post by anon* »

pheasantchick wrote:Where did you get 410 for Judd from?
I had heard 415 for Judd and 410 for Skinners
SSM

Post by SSM »

No one can say what it will be for any school. However, in the last couple of years it has been around 414 for Judd and 410 for Skinners'.
dadofkent

Post by dadofkent »

anon* wrote:
pheasantchick wrote:Where did you get 410 for Judd from?
I had heard 415 for Judd and 410 for Skinners
The required scores will not be known until after allocations. I seem to recall Judd started at bout 414/415 last year, and Skinners about 409/410, these being higher than in previous years. However, the scores will come down before allocations are completed.
franticmum

Post by franticmum »

[quote="anon*"]I actually spoke to the admissions team and they had said that you cannot drop below 117 in any one of the subjects :| They also said that there was MASS confusion with the wording of the letters/email......some people thought they had passed and then realised that they hadn't![/quote]

Anon, can you clarify this please, I thought the wording would be fairly clear, it either says they are assessed suitable or not suitable for a grammar place ... or was the wording different to this? I'm getting a little concerned now that I may have misread our result.
Thanks
jobo

Post by jobo »

Hi
The wording is very confusing. It says "child name" is suitable for admission to High School, (thats not a pass) This means that "child" cannot be offered a place at Kent Grammar School. I had to read it more than once to make sure I had got it right! Hope it helps.