Good news on Thursday, what's the score

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
guest333

Good news on Thursday, what's the score

Post by guest333 »

Hi

Just wondered if those lucky enough to get required marks on Thursday would mind letting those of us with children in year 5 know what the required marks for a pass were this year? It would help to have some idea of what might be required next year! I am particularly interested in West Kent girls and boys grammars..... Many thanks
kentmum1

Post by kentmum1 »

I will certainly let you know! I have a son and was informed that the basic pass needed for TW Boys Grammar was 119 per paper. This was our first choice, so will let you know the outcome! As you probably know, Judd is usually close to 420 in total and Skinners last year was 395, which they say was their highest yet. I don't think Judd moves much from this cutt-off but Skinners varies, so will be interesting to see. As you can appreciate, this week is truly horrible and you try not to think of too many scenarios, except a positive one. We will find out on Friday as did not apply on-line.
guest333

Post by guest333 »

thanks kent mum and I meant to wish everyone luck, I can't imagine what an emotional rollercoaster Thursday will be and that is just the parents. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now