Old GL versus new GL papers.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Just1-2go

Re: Old GL versus new GL papers.

Post by Just1-2go »

scary mum wrote:I'm on number 3 & I've got the liver lined up :)
Me too! :shock:
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

Phew, only have two. One passed a year ago, and just beginning to embark ( and panic) with no. 2 child. There seems a long way to go. I guess my liver and weight will retain fairly intact then.
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

pheasantchick wrote:Phew, only have two. One passed a year ago, and just beginning to embark ( and panic) with no. 2 child. There seems a long way to go. I guess my liver and weight will retain fairly intact then.
My last two took it in Jan 2008 and Sept 2008, its amazing how the time flies, I can't believe No 3 is taking it in a couple of weeks!!!
wardie

Post by wardie »

wardie wrote:We have been doing the new GL papers with unimpressive results.

When we ran out of those I used the old GL papers. Wow ... a marked improvement.

I would suggest anyone thinking of embarking on the new papers at this late stage to use caution unless you want the hardest papers available.

I only have one week left to do papers (as i agreed with my DD to stop at the end of the hols) so I am hoping to finish on a high. To be honest even if she doesn't she will think she has - IYKWIM :oops:

:wink:

We did it! We have finished and on a real high - absolutely no need to fib. Phew (mops fevered brow).

No more tests (except the practice next week).

I feel quite
1. Relieved
2. Happy
3. (quietly)Confident
4. Relaxed

Now we have finished I am already looking back on our time together and I feel we have grown even closer over the course of the summer. What ever the outcome I know what we have done will stand her in good stead for the future and increased her confidence in herself.

Good Luck to everyone out there who will be taking the Kent test and thank you all for help and support - just knowing others were going through the same thing has helped tremendously.

:D :D :D