Can't wait for Monday!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
frustrated

Re: Can't wait for Monday!

Post by frustrated »

It does say 'in process' (apparantly - ahem)

I think they press a button at 4.00 and then run out of the office as quick as they can before the phones start ringing.
Lass

Post by Lass »

Oh you lot are terrible. I'm so glad I'm not constantly checking ... :roll: :wink:
frustrated

Post by frustrated »

:lol:
reddebs

Post by reddebs »

I am waiting with you! I have 12 students getting results today and am waiting for the off so my phone will then start ringing so for me it is an even longer wait.
red_debs
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

I feel jittery for you ! Best of luck .It's a funny feeling when you see the wording has changed to In Process , isn't it ? Somewhere, someone is whirring up , sorting out your childs results !
sem

Post by sem »

Just wanted to wish you all Good Luck waiting for your results. I'm usually in the Gloucestershire forum but I have a friend in Kent waiting for her results :wink: We received our results Fri/Sat after only having to wait a week! So I know how nerve wracking it is waiting for that e-mail to come through and I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you all :)
kaloosam

Post by kaloosam »

This time last year, the nervous energy was running so high we played a family game of Wii Sports and smashed every record in sight - many are still standing as we haven't managed to play with such nerves since! :lol:

I'm waiting to see if I can hear the screams (mine were immense) when the e-mail pops up after what seems like hours of refreshing. It then took about 5 mins to pluck up the courage to open it up.

Good luck to everyone ... Keep us all posted xx
charliecat

Post by charliecat »

What is that in process going to change to? Pass or fail, successful or unsuccessful? The last hour is dragging.
starmum2000

Post by starmum2000 »

From what I remember others posting last year, it will say something like 'deemed suitable for grammar school' for a pass, and 'deemed suitable for high school' for a 'non-pass' (no failures here :) )
DaddyOh

Post by DaddyOh »

Looks like they pressed the button early, got the good news 5 minutes ago! :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now