Cheers to you all :-))))

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
starmum2000

Cheers to you all :-))))

Post by starmum2000 »

Well, its half-term, its over, the CAF has been submitted & I'm raising a glass :D
We are soon off on hols which we booked with friends much earlier in the year 'cause we knew we'd need it after these months of stress. I am packing my swimsuit & Champagne for use in the Hot Tub & we are banning 'School talk' for the week :lol: :lol: (yeah, right!)
So here I am, saying cheers to all you mums & dads & DCs who have ridden the 11+ roller coaster with us this past year.
Whatever the outcome, you have survived the process :wink:
Thanks to all my fellow EPE friends, both here & Bexley & Bromley, all the moderators, & those who contribute elsewhere on the boards for keeping me sane, & providing endless reading material when I can't concentrate on anything else, even if it was about Creative writing in Lincolnshire that had no relevance at al to me :oops:
Hopefully my house WILL get tidied again, and I can focus on other everyday tasks, but for now, its chill time.
So pour yourselves a glass & have a well-deserved pat on the back :)
Starmum x
pheasantchick

Re: Cheers to you all :-))))

Post by pheasantchick »

Have a great time! :D
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Have a great time Starmum !!! Thanks for all your contributions and no doubt will see you when you get back (there is no escape from EPE land :| :evil: :wink: ) .....
bondgirl

Post by bondgirl »

Enjoy your break star mum and come back to support those of us going through it next year :shock: x