Leap year - makes it 24 hours longer to wait!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
layla22

Re: Leap year - makes it 24 hours longer to wait!!

Post by layla22 »

What does it all mean??? I get the impression someone is enjoying torturing us?
I know the emails won't be out until 4pm at earliest but couldn't help checking this morning! In fact I checked yesterday!!! Just IN CASE you know.....
Anyway I did some spring clean and got rid of unwanted stuff on the email- just clearing the decks so to speak. :lol:
As if that's going to make any difference. :(
Frustratedmum

Post by Frustratedmum »

Hi guys, well here we go again, another anxious wait for a result :roll: . I'm sure I've seen in previous years posts that this 'offered' status does come up early on the KCC website and I can confirm for sure that this has been the status on there for at least the last couple of days as I checked :oops: . I assume it just means that the childs place has been set & therefore you can no longer make any changes or something like that.

Best of luck to everyone & hope you all get a good result!!
Blue Peter

Post by Blue Peter »

Does anyone remember 2 years ago, when someone on this forum noticed that if you clicked on "Printer Version" , you got your actual Offer - that was on the Saturday, and the results weren't coming out until the Monday!! However, KCC must have cottoned on as it is no longer possible to do this. I also have to say that although we got the result we were after, Skinners, I couldn't believe it for sure until we got the official notice.
Frustratedmum

Post by Frustratedmum »

[quote="Blue Peter"]Does anyone remember 2 years ago, when someone on this forum noticed that if you clicked on "Printer Version" , you got your actual Offer - that was on the Saturday, and the results weren't coming out until the Monday!! However, KCC must have cottoned on as it is no longer possible to do this. I also have to say that although we got the result we were after, Skinners, I couldn't believe it for sure until we got the official notice.[/quote]

Yes, hence why I've been trying for the past couple of days, just in case............ :lol:
twinkles

Post by twinkles »

Good luck everyone. Not long to wait now, fingers crossed you all get the results you want. :D
Blue Peter

Post by Blue Peter »

You and me both Frustrated Mum!!! :lol: What school are you after? We're hoping for Skinners, where his brother goes.
Frustratedmum

Post by Frustratedmum »

Ah, is there a sibling rule to help you there or just cut off scores? I remember looking into there last time round, but it was too far for us to consider travel-wise. We are hoping for Rainham Mark for DD, again same as her brother.

Best of luck to you!!
Blue Peter

Post by Blue Peter »

No, there's no sibling policy - it just goes on score.
Blue Peter

Post by Blue Peter »

Sorry, Frustrated Mum, forgot to say "Good Luck " to you too - Does Rainham not offer sibling policy? I'm sorry I'm unfamiliar with it.
Frustratedmum

Post by Frustratedmum »

:lol: Don't apologise at all and thank you!! No it's the same (cut off score), however the competition isn't as fierce thank goodness, DS1 would have been fine with his score but with DD it doesn't come quite as naturally :? . In previous years most who've passed have got a place I believe, so fingers well & truly crossed for us all!!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now