:D

I hope you all have a peaceful and happy New Year

love
Yoyo
scarlett

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by scarlett »

Thanks Yoyo..Happy New Year too.

Thanks to everyone in Kent for your help over the last year....and the support I'm expecting for the next two years!
penguin

Post by penguin »

Thank you. Happy New Year Yoyo and Scarlett and everyone else. I hope this year will help you achieve your goals whether for health or happiness. Peace in your hearts. In appreciation of your support xx

Penguin
doodles

Post by doodles »

Happy New Year everyone.

Could somebody please explain why DH seems to think that 9pm on NYD evening is the right time to start clearing out the study and chucking everything all over the landing, yesterday afternoon it was the loft. He does this every year and seems to think it is possible to start 2nd January with a perfect house :shock:

I am listening to the thumping about overhead and watching Gary Barlow gyrating on the tv screen, not an unpleasant experience, do you think he's jealous :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

Better than darts doodles!
Happy new year to everyone - may our dreams come true. Mind you that is a big ask in my case! What dreams do you all want to come true????
penguin

Post by penguin »

my hubby starts clearing desperately before his family are due to visit and cleans/clears while they're here. I've learned to leave him to it and take advantage of it by putting more mess to be sorted his way.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now