Perceptive or paranoid?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
tigger2

Re: Perceptive or paranoid?

Post by tigger2 »

I may be wrong but I think that Ht reviews in Kent are submitted in writing along with work examples and the written task part of the test. Then it comes back with their decision.
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Aarghh , so when the HT was looking at my DS levels, it was probably to compile an appeal letter :( :(

Why won't the next 3 weeks hurry up !! I might leave the country. :D
anotherworriedmum

Post by anotherworriedmum »

tigger2 wrote:I may be wrong but I think that Ht reviews in Kent are submitted in writing along with work examples and the written task part of the test. Then it comes back with their decision.
That has been my experience too
doodles

Post by doodles »

Just been out and bought a bigger bucket, come on everybody there's plenty of room now :lol:

I am determined not to think about it until 17th October as there is nothing I can do about it. Luckily "normal" life is as chaotic as normal chez Doodles so there is plenty to keep me occupied :lol: :lol: I've even done the hoovering today and made sure I had a coffee with two friends whose DC's didn't do the test :lol: :lol:
Mama2

Post by Mama2 »

Doodles-that's A good idea. My Head is in the bucket too....got to stop thinking about it!!! And keep myself busy.

But no doubt, I'll be on here checking every day. :D
alicegreen

Post by alicegreen »

Yes! My daughter also came out today proudly telling me that her reading age was 15, and instead of saying well done I was asking if all the class were tested etc :oops: :lol:

I'm joining Scarlett in the tutu in the bucket , I think if we all get one we could look like a big bouquet ifbwebstick our bums in the air :lol:
doodles

Post by doodles »

Just off to buy an even bigger bucket, or perhaps a bucket extension! Also ordered a new array of tutus with the kentish horse on!!!!
dottie1974

Post by dottie1974 »

scarlett wrote:Someone mentioned to me recently , that we seem to be quite good on the Kent section at hyping ourselves up :lol:

I've come to the conclusion , that this really is the way madness lies and I'm trying to keep busy and forget the whole thing .Not easy when you have a strong pull to this place. :roll:
I agree completely with this!! We do seem to hype each other up here, BUT, I can't stay away :(

I have tried really hard not to read or post but it hasn't worked. I have this uneasy feeling if I don't check for posts on a frequent basis, it feels like I am going to miss a tiny snippet of information that might be useful somehow.

I might need a few sessions of therapy after this whole horrid 11+ / secondary school allocation is over.

Until then, the wine & gin are seeing me through!!
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

Aargh. DS2 mentioned that he wanted to know his results (I guess its on his mind after visiting Oakwood). I let slip that the heads already knew the results. I then asked whether any books had gone. He said 'yes' and then reeled off seven or eight names of other people who's books had gone missing, including one that hadn't even taken the 11+! They were given a vague reason that they have gone to another school.

I wished I hadn't asked! Now I 'know' that he has failed, and the only hope of passing is on the headteachers review. However, he doesn't always score well on CAT tests.

AAAARRRGGHHHhhhh !
doodles

Post by doodles »

Plenty of room in the bucket Pheasant and I am afraid that the tutu is mine too NKM - am sure scarlett wouldn't want to be landed with that one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got a pre-booked meeting (booked ages ago) with the head this week - dreading it, will be misinterpreting every twitch of his eyebrows!!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now