OOC SCORES

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Shevek

Re: OOC SCORES

Post by Shevek »

DebP wrote:I have contacted KCC and I have the answer.
AFTER getting the assessment result on wednesday we have to email a request for the scores to:
kent.admissions@kent.gov.uk
I have just called KCC and their recorded message before you get through to someone states that there is currently a 10 working day turnaround on all email enquiries. :shock: :cry: I can only assume this will be longer after Weds when everyone emails in for the details.
DebP

Re: OOC SCORES

Post by DebP »

Shevek wrote:
DebP wrote:I have contacted KCC and I have the answer.
AFTER getting the assessment result on wednesday we have to email a request for the scores to:
kent.admissions@kent.gov.uk
I have just called KCC and their recorded message before you get through to someone states that there is currently a 10 working day turnaround on all email enquiries. :shock: :cry: I can only assume this will be longer after Weds when everyone emails in for the details.
This is all very worrying when we only have 2 weeks at most to get the CAF in and we may be needing to visit schools or re-assess the order of preferences in light of the ACTUAL scores and not simply a pass or Fail.

I have already pointed out to the admissions people that as those who took the 11+ in their own school will get scores ASAP after the test result my DS should not be at a disadvantage in the system.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now