Anyone for tennis?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Amber

Re: Anyone for tennis?

Post by Amber »

Homer Gain wrote:Important caveat Rob. Any actual or perceived criticism of "the project" will lead to your family, pets and near neighbours being hunted down by the SGS mafia. They know where you live! :evil:
Crikey...an eleven plus site in death threat territory. :shock: Mods? Police? Anti-terrorist target squads?

Just looked at the website, and I learn that “For decades, young people and parents in Sevenoaks have been marginalised by not having grammar provision in the town." Well. Who knew? Who could have guessed that marginalisation had reached such an extent?

Disabled people, the elderly, ethnic minorities...come on, man up and deal with it - it could be a whole lot worse!
mystery

Re: Anyone for tennis?

Post by mystery »

I have noticed that the mods here seem to be more relaxed than hitherto. Maybe they have read the grammar campaign website and realised things were just way too nice on here.

The grammar campaign website has toned down many of its articles but it still makes a good read from time to time amber. When the new grammar with tennis school is up and running maybe you would like to cross the country for a quick rally and to see if we are still suffering from Murray fever. This tOgether with marginalization and a spot too much sun I fear may result in fewer 11 plus passes in the sevenoaks district than one might expect from a largely middle class town with incredible wealth at the top end. Brains seem to be addled just now.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now