Thinking of you next week

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Maddiebean

Re: Thinking of you next week

Post by Maddiebean »

Thanks for the good luck! A very nervous mum here! My daughter, on the other hand, seems to be fine :D Can't wait until Thurs evening.
westkent

Post by westkent »

DS rather gobsmacked tonight that I didn't think it was a great idea to watch the England match til 10pm! He couldn't be more relaxed about tomorrow. I fear I may have underplayed it a little in my effort to keep the pressure off! I feel a little bit of nerves might concentrate his mind but he's gone straight to sleep - grumbling about horrid mother making him miss the footie!
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

I don't think he missed much! Hope it goes well tomorrow.
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

Sleep the best thing - he can do being nervous tomorrow. I remember just how anxious I was that mine would sleep and how difficult it was to manage sleep for two nights. Hope all goes well.
westkent

Post by westkent »

Thank you.

Like everyone I just want him to do himself justice and for the whole experience to be a positive one. He has really worked hard since the spring and can't believe the day is almost here where he has to show them what he knows in such a short space of time.

Good Luck to all your DCs. Whatever they do, they're all ****** brilliant!
NicJAcorn

Post by NicJAcorn »

Best of luck to all DC's ..... and good luck to the parents keeping your nerve !!

My DD was surprisingly calm and happy this morning much to my amazement, was expecting some sort of wobble ! But when dropping her off at school her best friend was there crying her eyes out and very upset ! I am hoping she recovered and composed herself, but couldn't help feel that they are just so young to have this pressure on them.

Best wishes to you all :wink: