The New Kent Test for entry 2015-Details

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mystery

Re: The New Kent Test for entry 2015-Details

Post by mystery »

I suppose they can do what they like so long as the test paper is standardised agains a national sample and they don't breech copyright. What question types were you thinking of.
fatbananas

Post by fatbananas »

I haven't got the IPS book to hand at the moment, but I think that, or one of the others :roll: :oops: , has many more types (35+?), that I know some private schools use, and other GS areas used to use more - Gloucestershire?? Sorry, am not at home and it's late!
Seize the day ... before it seizes you.
mystery

Post by mystery »

It would be useful to know if there are books with multiple choice v r types in them that are not in the 8 gl practice papers which contain 21 question types set out in the gl publication "nvr explained" or the more straightforward c e m types - antonyms, synonyms, jumbled sentences, Cloze.

Anyone know? I don't think I've seen any discussed on this website other than ones with a few words in a fake language in them.

The blurb about v r on the main part of this site talks about bond having the widest range of question types. But if you consider which can be done multichoice does it throw up any radically new ones?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now