dartford grammer

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
confused bexley mum

dartford grammer

Post by confused bexley mum »

does anyone know when the 11 plus testing takes place for dartford grammer for girls? We are in Bexley and are not getting any information about schools in Kent, which we might like to choose.
A Mum

Post by A Mum »

This year exams were 9th & 10th Jan and will probably be similiar Jan 2008 dates. You can find information regarding schools and their open days if you visit the KCC website and look up schools admissions. The website address is www.kent.gov.uk. You may even be able to find the exam dates somewhere on that site. Good Luck

Post by Guest »

I suggest that you check the school's website and try to get to their open evening 2nd October. I think that they may require you to fill in a supplimentary form. Or just phone them.
confused bexley mum

Post by confused bexley mum »

is the supplimentary form just to take the test?
sarah........

dartford grammar

Post by sarah........ »

hi.... i rang dartford as i am in the bexley borough too. you dont have to do anything to enter them into the dartford tests.
when you fill in the form for the school preferences if you put a dartford school they will automatically inform dartford who will then contact you. the dartford test for out of borough children is on 2 saturdays... i think its the 5th and 13th january. the supplementry form from dartford grammar is just for applying for a place in the school. you have to pick up the form from the school and return it to the school as well as naming the school on your school preferencve form from bexley
bexley 2

Post by bexley 2 »

Thanks Sarah,

I'll see if I can get a form on open day.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now