Any theories as to why there will be 10 mins practice for VR

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
fatbananas

Re: Any theories as to why there will be 10 mins practice fo

Post by fatbananas »

UncleBob wrote:
salsa wrote:I can see from the example that the type used is the same as the one in the familiarisation paper. We can do lots of these, however, we would benefit more from doing different types. Would different types be provided? Anyone purchased the package? It does seem quite expensive when comparing with other on-line services which charge around 5 per month. Of course, they could argue that the material is Kent specific, but how do they know if the types are not supposed to have been released? Also, a hotmail account does not inspire much confidence!
What package and where pls.
Hi UncleBob, if you look at Ontarget's message above, she has a suggestion where you might find the spatial reasoning package mentioned. I was tempted, but unsure whether it would be any good or not and really sick of spending money on all this. But perhaps I'll crack because now feel anxious we've done nothing on this.
Seize the day ... before it seizes you.
Essex2Kent

Post by Essex2Kent »

fatbananas wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
salsa wrote:I can see from the example that the type used is the same as the one in the familiarisation paper. We can do lots of these, however, we would benefit more from doing different types. Would different types be provided? Anyone purchased the package? It does seem quite expensive when comparing with other on-line services which charge around 5 per month. Of course, they could argue that the material is Kent specific, but how do they know if the types are not supposed to have been released? Also, a hotmail account does not inspire much confidence!
Hi UncleBob, if you look at Ontarget's message above, she has a suggestion where you might find the spatial reasoning package mentioned. I was tempted, but unsure whether it would be any good or not and really sick of spending money on all this. But perhaps I'll crack because now feel anxious we've done nothing on this.
Many thanks I too was looking for this so will review again after the quad expresso and see it.

Not long to go.... I was think, boys, we really have two choices of Judd or Skinners as I would rather send my lad to Trinity then TEC

So scores have to be good :(
Villagedad

Post by Villagedad »

fatbananas wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
We would be interested in buying.., pity we can't club together and buy once and distribute to all :(

Is there a way :?
salsa

Post by salsa »

Hi all,
The program is for one type only. If you see the value of doing lots of practise with one type, then go ahead. I'm not very sure it would be worth it with the one type.
mystery

Post by mystery »

Not long to go.... I was think, boys, we really have two choices of Judd or Skinners as I would rather send my lad to Trinity then TEC

So scores have to be good :([/quote]

LOL! Do you live in darkest Sevenoaks town from where the journey to Tunbridge Wells is ever expanding and fearsome rumours about the TEC midway through the last century still abound?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now