Kent Test September 2016 -- the earlybird thread!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
chimera-ma

Re: Kent Test September 2016 -- the earlybird thread!!

Post by chimera-ma »

Well, Mystery, you know I'm part of this group.

If nothing useful re: the test review, and any re-tendering, timetable comes out of the KCC Education cabinet meeting on 24 September, I'll be firing off emails on that topic - and re: Sevenoaks grammar.

Patrick Leeson, Kent's Director for Education; and Margaret Crabtree, who sits in cabinet and represents Sevenoaks constituents; are on my list.

Jas: welcome! Mystery has started us off on this one because those of us with the 2015 test in mind need to take on finding out about plans for the test next year. You will find a great deal of excellent information in different threads on this forum about the old format Kent Test, and information and speculation about this year's new format; but, as Mystery and others have posted, the format and test provider could change again for next year.

We don't know yet how much we need the help of parents of this year's test-takers; whether we actually need to build up a full profile of this year's Test; but I'm personally hoping they will want to talk about it...perhaps with a chilling-out glass of wine as they write their posts and get it out of their systems... :?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now