Results Day

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
NoBigDeal1

Results Day

Post by NoBigDeal1 »

When you get your results I understand you receive an email saying either G for Grammar or H for High school.We live Out of County so the actual score apparently goes to the HeadTeacher.Do you receive it via email as well? Is there ever a chance scores can get muddled if 2 children have the same Christian name?
Sally-Anne

Re: Results Day

Post by Sally-Anne »

Please can you tell us which 11+ area you live in? Details like this are totally specific to each area.

We can then move the posts to the relevant area for you.

Many thanks.
NoBigDeal1

Post by NoBigDeal1 »

KENT
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

OK, fasten your seatbelt ...
salsa

Post by salsa »

Your head teacher will have the scores per paper and the overall mark. They normally wait until people have received their letters on the post the following day to give them out. However, some head teachers, especially from outside Kent have disclosed the results on the day of the email. Maybe because a pass does not mean a lot to a OOC child who needs very high marks. Anyway, to avoid any misunderstandings, you can email Kent Admssions asking for the results as well as the raw scores. They will take a few days, but they will provide them. Make sure you quote your child's full name, date of birth and their admissions ID provided by Kent.

Did I read somewhere that this year Kent will also provide the scores on the email?
frangipani

Post by frangipani »

salsa wrote: Did I read somewhere that this year Kent will also provide the scores on the email?

I so want this to be true, but I don't think anyone actually knows.
NoBigDeal1

Post by NoBigDeal1 »

Thank you for your help its all new to me!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now