Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
pilot1

Results

Post by pilot1 »

Hi I have a quick question as we know this year the 11+ was different and all have been saying that the marking scheme may be different so how will we know what is a good result or not so good result? How we will judge what schools will take what mark?? Do we just put down our choices in order of preference even though we won't know what mark will get in? I am thinking we may be in the dark until March when the schools come through??
Everycloud

Re: Results

Post by Everycloud »

I think you are right pilot - perhaps the GS's will offer some guidance when scores are released... Really difficult if you aren't right on top of a GS!!!

Can't see KCC going over and above to help us!!!
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

I have always found KCC really helpful, both professionally ( the AEN team are brilliant), as a parent and as a mod asking questions for members of the forum
Everycloud

Post by Everycloud »

Maybe - perhaps I have judged them entirely on the 11+ debacle thus far. Maybe I'm in the minority thinking that KCC haven't been clear throughout this whole process?

I hope KCC have the information/guidance for us to ensure we make the right selections/preferences on the SCAF.

Fingers (and toes) crossed - I hope you are right yoyo123 :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now