So has your school promised scores on Thursday or Friday?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mystery

Re: So has your school promised scores on Thursday or Friday

Post by mystery »

But the schools have had the scores for weeks. Your school doesn't have to choose to post them tomorrow.

We are being told to ask the school on Friday. They are not sending letters. So it still doesn't explain the various approaches. We are one of several schools who claim that this is what KCC told them to do. So either there's someone who doesn't know the date at KCC or some school are just ....... well........ weird.
Oblique

Post by Oblique »

The letters are being sent home with the kids

In view of the fact that the school has Ofsted and KCC regularly reviewing it, I don't think they would be providing this information on Thursday if some bod at KCC has decided that Friday is the day.

Maybe some schools just can't be bothered to put the parents out of their misery.
mystery

Post by mystery »

Ah right. So maybe I should hope that our school goes down in the next OFSTED too and then we won't be made to wait this long next time. Contacting the school on Friday does seem crazily "just for the sake of it" doesn't it?
whythis11plus

Post by whythis11plus »

mystery wrote:
whythis11plus wrote:I am from oust side Kent(OOC), do I need to contact the school head as well?
Few more hrs to get the suspense broken.
Good luck to you all.

Thanks and Regards,
W11p
The school head should have been sent your child's scores weeks ago. You will need to ask for them if you want them.

Thanks mystery.
sunnysue

Post by sunnysue »

Our school has also said scores available from the office on Friday, though HT told one parent that if she came in on Thursday with proof that she had received the pass/fail letter from KCC then she could get scores on Thursday.