2016 takers?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
grgygirl

2016 takers?

Post by grgygirl »

After having lurked on this forum for many moons with the occasional post, I'm now thinking about a more formal strategy for ds. We are out of county but would be interested in trying for Dartford Grammar as it is a straightforward train ride. Can anyone tell me what this might mean for ds please? Would he have to be a 'top' scorer? I can see that a FOI request was made re; results for all schools/out of county offers in 2014 but I can't currently access that data link. Just thinking about whether it is worth trying for Kent when ds will be sitting for St Olaves (test changing there) and probably CEM for Bexley as well (if he passes, we are unlikely to receive an offer on distance criteria - near Deptford). If ds sits for all these tests he'd have to cover all bases which seems like such a lot of work. English writing in particular needs a lot of work. Any views on this please?
mamu

Re: 2016 takers?

Post by mamu »

New to the forum; little bit nervous seeing all the previous years' posts and the stresses the parents are taking.
We live in London and there are very little options for grammar schools. So thinking of exploring Kent grammar schools as well. Can any body advise which are the grammar schools in Kent have OOC (out of catchment) intakes? ALso which are the better grammar schools in Kent for girls?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now