Hypothetical commute from Tonbridge to Skinners?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

tiffinboys

Re: Hypothetical commute from Tonbridge to Skinners?

Post by tiffinboys »

I think she is complaining about irresponsible parking, not for driving to or by the school.
PanicMode

Post by PanicMode »

Tonbridgemum - of course I don't mind people driving - I just mind selfish driving/parking and a total disregard for the fact that there are people who have to live/work/get their own children to and from different schools who live in the vicinity of Skinners/TWGGS etc.

There are double yellow lines on Somerset Road for a reason, yet there is a persistent minority, usually in large 4x4s, who decide that the rules don't apply to them and it makes crossing or driving up that road at school pick up extremely hazardous for other people and drivers. That's all.
tonbridgemum

Post by tonbridgemum »

Point taken, but was still unnecessary and off topic.
PanicMode

Post by PanicMode »

Perhaps a tiny bit defensive there TunbridgeMum?! As I'm sure you're one of the considerate school run mothers, please feel free to ignore me. However, as the topic is "hypothetical commute", I don't think talking about a hypothetical need to park near the school in question is totally off topic, but won't comment again about the parking issue....
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now