what happens when you go on waiting lists

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Villagedad

Re: what happens when you go on waiting lists

Post by Villagedad »

whichwaytogo wrote:Hi, as far as I know it is still at 361 for Judd with not all on 361 getting a place yet off the wait list.
I wonder if the score has gone back up with DS's who scored higher and given Skinners places now also going back on the Judd list..?

Does anyone know the score of the Ds top of the list?
mumonline****

Post by mumonline**** »

I just wondered if some people are waiting on St Olave appeals/waiting lists who have already got Judd places. Also in the past I wonder how many people on the waiting lists have been offered places? Thanks for your help, I am new to this forum!
tigger2

Post by tigger2 »

Hi

Your dc's name will remain on the waitlist until the Summer holidays but, if you contact the school at the end of the Summer term you can ask for your dc's name to remain on the list until after Christmas.

It is possible that some boys with places at Judd will be waiting for the outcome of appeals or waiting lists at other schools (for instance there are 4 on the reserve list for Sevenoaks). As someone said earlier it is always worth staying on the waiting list. Are you appealing for Judd?

Tigger
x
FortyNinePence

Post by FortyNinePence »

Also there are people that hang onto grammar places when they fully intend to take independent offers, and either just don't turn up in Sep or advise the first day of term. I know of at least one person ( with a DD ) who is doing exactly this. It's an "insurance policy".
mumonline****

Post by mumonline**** »

Thanks for all your advice. Still no movement!