Head appeal

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
susanass

Re: Head appeal

Post by susanass »

Salsa thanks for the tips :D We only need a pass as we are not going super selective. Have been keeping my dc busy this weekend to take our minds off it. Must remember to mention about going to the toilet before test as hadn't thought of that one! Good luck to you also and to everyone else! x
salsa

Post by salsa »

Thanks. My youngest will sit it in 2016, so we are at the beginning of the journey. I did try and do some yoga with my eldest to relax him, but he was not interested!
mystery

Post by mystery »

Eddas wrote:Only if you ask for the breakdown of the results Salsa. I know lots of parents who got the pass/fail and didn't ever ask the breakdown!! Madness if you ask me, I was going to ask regardless of the outcome!!
Yes, you need to know the full breakdown with the three scores to know if it went to headteacher's panel (of course, your head might tell you) Just knowing the total wouldn't be enough - you could make the pass total and received a "pass" by the panel but have an individual score which was less than the pass for that individual score.

School gave everyone the breakdown without each ndividual asking but I still asked the authority for it as I wanted to know for superselective first choice and I just thought there was scope for some errors when just told it verbally over the phone by school (wrong child, wrong score etc etc)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now