Results for 2008 kent tests.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Grace

Results for 2008 kent tests.

Post by Grace »

My son is due to take kent tests in January, can anyone pls tell me when the we get to know the scores they get, is this in January or do we have to wait till March to know the actual marks.

thanks,
Favour
katel

Post by katel »

If it's the same as last year, you get a letter at the beginning of March saying what school your child has been allocated. You can then ask at school for the actual marks - they don't come in the letter - you only know whether they have passed or failed by the school they have been given.

Post by Guest »

dont mean to be pedantic (!!) I know you probably know this Katel but others may not, but finding out the school youve been offered in the letter doesnt actually tell you whether your child did pass or not, as many passed but due to oversubscribed Grammars got the letter offering the local comp.
Obviously you know if they passed if you got a Grammar, but if they got a comp school in the letter it doesnt necessarily mean they failed. You then have to harass your child school's head!!!

Post by Guest »

Actually, the letter also tells you whether your child has been deemed suitable for a grammar school or high school. Mine did last year anyway.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now