Kent test content

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
SCA

Kent test content

Post by SCA »

I think I'd better check - can someone tell me which elements make up the Kent Test? Are there VR, NVR and Maths papers only? Or am I missing some other previously unforeseen element? I'm just adding this a supplementary to my post below. Thanks.

Post by Guest »

Yes, apart from the writing task which is only considered in the event of a headteacher appeal. Confirmation of papers and dates is available on the KCC website.
PDE

Post by PDE »

Confirmation of papers and dates is available on the KCC website.
Could someone please provide a link (URL) to anything on the KCC website that explains what papers/subjects will be covered? I certainly can't find anything.

As for dates, there's something about the consultation on moving the date at http://www.kent.gov.uk/education-and-le ... tation.htm. But I can't find anything else that even mentions the Test, or that gives information on what's covered. I know people will tell me there's VR, NVR etc, but I'd really like to get it from the horse's mouth!!
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

If you look a the top of the list of posts in this section, there is a "sticky" with teh format of the Kent test.